Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trip to Chicago






Summer time is already here, and for some reason I just keep getting so busy that I forget to blog. I think this whole growing a baby thing has just got my mind busy. Everyday is a new day....full of different food cravings/aversions, heartburn, and lots of weird feelings going on in the tummy area! It has been the best thing ever to finally feel the little movement from Baby Kincaid. Its really happening.....Im becoming a mom!!!!

On Mother's Day Ty and I made the trip up to Ohio. We went up to tag along with my parents on a business trip to Chicago. I was more then happy to get away from Atlanta for little bit to see my family and take in the big city. Ty has never been to Chicago and going to Wrigley has always been on his life list to do.

While in Chicago we ate lots of pizza, walked around the city, did lots of window shopping, and I of course had my camera with me at all times to capture it. I was super excited that it was tulip time. Every Spring Chicago plants tulips all over the city. They are in the medians of the streets, around all the trees, and everywhere you turn you see the beautiful colors. I think I took more pictures of the flowers then anything.

My spaghetti dinner by Chef Kincaid is calling my name....so I must cut this short and add some pictures of the trip. Wednesday is the day we find out boy or girl so look for a blog then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment