Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby Ethan on the way!


We are having a boy!!! I know its kind of old news....but life has been so busy since we found out about our "little guy." Ty and I are so happy for him to get here. We have decided to name him Ethan James Kincaid..... we love the name Ethan and Ty's father's name is James. It just sounds like a strong name with importance!!! (sorry his picture is on its side)
So far pregnancy has still been good to me. I can feel him move around and his kicks are getting stronger. Im sure that at some point they wont feel the best but for now I love it. The doctor says he is right on track in development and he is just an active little man. I have been very lucky in the fact that I have not gained a pound.....which doesnt make sense to me with my stomach sticking way out and its obvious there is a human inside. As long as he is healthy Im ok with it.
As the summer just seems to get hotter, I keep doing my best to keep hydrated and get things done before Im too big to move. We have actually already done one of our registries...the big one at Buy Buy Baby. Buy Buy Baby has only been in Alpharetta for almost a year. The store is basically Bed Bath and Beyond....just baby stuff. They are the same company so the store is laid out just the same way. At the store we were able to have an associate walk with us around the entire store and educate us on everything. What a blessing!!!! With my crazy schedule I just dont have all the time in the world to research every little thing that I need to know. After four hours....yes you read that correctly...Ethan was set up for everything he needed...and just a couple of wants. The registry was done a couple days before we knew it was Ethan so we went back and added some blue here and there. I really thought the process was going to be overwhelming but with their help it was actually enjoyable. It was nice to go ahead and get it done before my feet are swollen and I cant walk easily. Our next registries will be Pottery Barn kids for his bedding that we like and of course Target. Who doesnt love Target??
Ok... I gotta hop of to give Parker some love and attention. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment