Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 80

Today marks day 80 of being pregnant....I haven't been counting, just have an app on my iphone that tells me important information like that. I go into work tomorrow at 5am so I think this will be more of a list post instead of putting together sentences and paragraphs.

*Even though I love to eat steak, meat isn't my thing right now
*Im one of a million in the fact that I don't have morning sickness..... just get a little nauseous sometimes during the day. No throwing up for me and I am thankful
*Exhaustion.... I can sleep 10 hours and still be tired
*I find myself not being able to make decisions about ANYTHING
*Cracker Barrel has become my new favorite restaurant. I can get veggies and be happy!
*Parker is still acting like the baby protector. He often sits on my lap and lays his head on my belly....with kisses of course.
*Baby Kincaid went to it's first Braves game last Friday at the field's opening day. I think we brought luck with us so we were able to beat the Phillies!!!!
*Besides exhaustion... heartburn and back pain are my symptoms that are constant.

Ok...off to eat pizza....it sounds good to me right now so Im going with it

1 comment:

  1. so glad you arent experiencing morning sickness!!! its the WORST!!

    ReplyDelete